Category Archives: union square



(Photos by Sunny Norton)

Thirsty Thursday? Oh, college days… how we miss the excuse to drink way too much, now we just do it. We headed to Lilium for the first time at the W Hotel in Union Square. A gorgeous venue, with a gorgeous crowd- always makes for an interesting night. 

We’re beyond obsessed with the black lilies on the ceiling. So, we’ll be back. Not just for the lilies… but it’s like 70% of the reason. The other 30%… alcohol, epic venue, sweet atmosphere, and we kind of felt classy..