Award season is always exciting for bloggers. Your newsfeed goes haywire with kind and cruel comments and critiques. Your best dressed list must be up before the show starts. And let’s be honest, we only stick through the whole show to watch how amazing Ellen Degeneres is.
This Oscars we are throwing our own viewing party (details above), and included all the essentials: an awesome DJ, truffle popcorn, a ballot contest, and of course a full bar of festivities. If you’re watching from home, we have some fun suggestions:
1) Dress up in a gown. Even if it’s your old prom dress that you saved for no apparent reason. Dress-up is always an interactive MUST.
2) Place bets. Whoever gets the most correct can accept their own makeshift Oscar. Speech, speech!
3) Follow @WanderLustGirls for our Fashion and Beauty favs.
3) Whip up some super special cocktails. I’m looking at all you “vodka soda” drinkers out there. It’s a special event, let’s get creative:
“The Royal Brunch”
• 1 oz. Baileys® Vanilla Cinnamon
• 0.5 oz. Crown Royal® Maple Finished Whisky
• 3 blueberries on cocktail pick
• Mix ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a shot glass.
“Baileys Irish Cream. Stay Stylish. Drink Responsibly.”
“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Diageo via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Diageo. Diageo reserved the right to repost assets, quotes, and blog posts via their owned digital properties noting the author.”